- E.T.S. Student House - Lot 1 & 2
Erection of the concrete structure, installation of the drainage, connection to the services and excavation work. The goal of the project is to create residential rental space for student, as well as locals for the Owner, based on a total area of 12,000 m² (130,000 ft ²) spread over 5 floors and two levels of basement. Work performed in the quadrangle of Notre-Dame Ouest, William, and Eleanor Murray in Montreal.
- Campus UQTR – Lot 2 Pavillon DA
Construction of the first pavilion of UQTR in Drummondville. This pavilion has an area of about 7800 m.sq deployed on 5 floor levels to provide spaces for nursing, accounting sciences , administration and preschool teaching programs.
- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf - Amphitheater Repairs
Repair work and work to bring infrastructure up to standards of the amphitheater of the Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf in Montreal.
- Defence Construction Canada - Construction of infrastructure for light armored vehicles
- New construction, based at Valcartier, of a facility that will house armored vehicule used by various units on the base. This building will be used for routine operations, maintenance and preparation of vehicles for deployment.
- EXPENSION AND RENOVATION OF MONTMAGNY COURTHOUSE
Partial preservation of the existing building, complete renovation of preserved areas, and construction of an extension.
- Dorval's Aquatic and Sports Complex
Construction of a water sports complex with an approximate area of 45,000 sq.ft. Built on one level, the future building will consist of three blocks. Include in this project: swimming pools, locker rooms, large rooms formed by a double gymnasium and a multipurpose room.
- Cogeco - Design and construction of the new data center Phase 1
- Construction of a new data center (Phase 1). The telecommunications centre houses computer servers at the forefront of technology for cloud computing services and data storage.
- McGill Replacement CVAC RDC and floors 2 to 6
- Replacement of HVAC systems serving the ground floor and floors two to six of the McIntyre Medical Sciences . The repair of the central vacuum system is also part of this project.
- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf : Réaménagement du Pavillon Vimont
Rénovation complète d’un pavillon au Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf de cinq (5) étages. Réfection structurale ponctuelle, aménagement de nouveaux locaux d’enseignements, intégration d’un escalier monumental au centre de l’édifice, nouveau système mécanique. Les travaux ont été réalisés en régime accéléré afin de remettre le bâtiment à l’utilisateur à la mi-août pour la reprise des cours le 26 août 2013.
- Drummondville Exhibition Center
CDF construction of nearly 110,000 ft2 including a large showroom , a reception pavilion adjacent to the food court, administrative and technical sections. The landscaping includes a parking for 1000 vehicles.